This morning we woke up to snow! Brielle thinks she has died and gone to heaven! Chris took pictures of her before church and then after church he took her out in our back yard, where they used up ALL the snow to build this little family.
I love getting to see Brielle as a three-year-old. She is so cute with her long blond hair. Oh, and the pink church coat is what I would have imagined her wearing. Haha, so cute! How kind of Chris to sacrifice a couple Oreos to the snowman cause.
I was in Provo this weekend and was going to call you...until I realized I don't have your phone number. We're going to try to make it up there sometime soon.
Hey guys! Your family is gorgeous and I love seeing the snow in Utah! I'm a little jealous . . . we just have fires down here! I'm starting to update our blog (after six months) come and see what we've updated!! We miss you guys!
8 comments:
I love getting to see Brielle as a three-year-old. She is so cute with her long blond hair. Oh, and the pink church coat is what I would have imagined her wearing. Haha, so cute! How kind of Chris to sacrifice a couple Oreos to the snowman cause.
I was in Provo this weekend and was going to call you...until I realized I don't have your phone number. We're going to try to make it up there sometime soon.
What a cute family!
Wow snow already! Cute Brielle is growing so fast! Very nice pics! Bisous to all
Hey guys! Your family is gorgeous and I love seeing the snow in Utah! I'm a little jealous . . . we just have fires down here!
I'm starting to update our blog (after six months) come and see what we've updated!!
We miss you guys!
charleyandco.blogspot.com
Whoa! And then so much at once! I just can't get enough of Brielle, she is SO great!
I love all your pictures! At least you're making up for lost time!
visiting your blog today was like christmas! I love all your pictures and stories.
Awesome snowman! I didn't know you were friends with Mac Asay, I saw your blog while "surfing" today. Congrats on the new baby as well!
Bracken
www.brackenandtalia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment