Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tinkerbell Party!

For the first time in my life, I can honestly say...I am so glad we only have birthdays once a year! I'm all partied out for this year! Brielle and her friends all had a wonderful time, but I was exhausted by Eight 4 year olds...what was I thinking? Tinker Brielle's little Fairy Hideout

Fairy friends and Pirate pals...FYI--fairy wings hurt little girlies underarms and little boys don't want anything to do with pirate hats...but they do love swords! Brielle and her bestest buddies--Cash, Kastle & Ella
Chris is such a sport! I told him weeks ago that he was going to be the Indian at the party...I don't think it registered because a couple days before the party I mentioned it to him again and he laughed and wanted to know if I was joking! Luckily, he is such a great Dad and played the part perfectly...nice deep Indian voice, broken English and lots of 'How's'! FYI--the brown paper is supposed to be a Tee Pee!

Mini flower cakes--I had big plans for these to be covered in pink pourable frosting...but due to a few glitches...they were not frosted an hour before the party and when my sis. tried to make the frosting pourable--it just did not work out and we ended up with these cute little brown (chocolate) flower cakes with a dab of pink frosting under the Tinkerbell's...not quite what I had planned...but still darling!
"I'd really like to get my hands on that" said baby Dean!My darling little 4 year old! Gosh--I cannot believe it! I love this picture because this is exactly how Dean spent the entire party...following the kids as quickly as he could! We had a treasure hunt and he tried so hard to keep up with them as they ran up and down the stairs...he's such a doll!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! You did a great job! Your kids are darling! I am back to the blogging world- so hopefully i will be blogging more regularly!

Danielle said...

I love this last pic of baby Dean climbing the stairs! It's so cute! All those pics show a wonderful Birthday Party! VIVE BRIELLE ! Elle est la plus belle ! Seeing those great pics makes me think I was there. What a lovely blog you have Tiff! Lots of love to everyone! I also find the Indian feather hat very realistic!

The Thomas Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRI!

Oh my gosh, that looks so great. Peter Pan is my favorite Disney movie of all time, I love the idea of that party.
Brielle is SO beautiful... and so are you, Tiff.

{Brittany} said...

Oh I LOVE IT!!! and you better not be all partied out! Isn't someone turning #1???

Mimi said...

It looks like you thought of everything! Kenna said Brielle invited her to the party but too bad we weren't going to be there. Happy Birthday to Brielle - crazy how they get big so fast.

Linda said...

that's one intense party!! and I love chris in the teepee. What a fun day!

Sara said...

You thought of everything. What a great party!

Inger said...

What a wonderful birthday! Yes, I could imagine you being all partied out. It was fun to see all of you on the different pictures. How fun for Brielle that her dad was the indian chief! Will Brielle go to pre-school now three days a week this fall? It is amazing to think that she is now 4! What a beautiful party! You all look wonderful!