Sunday, March 22, 2009

night night!

Deanie (how pathetic that we call him this all the time) loves to go 'night, night'! You would too if you got to wear this awesome sleep blanket and Swedish slippers (these are two of my all time favorite things)! Dean loves the idea of 'early to bed, early to rise...' he is exhausted by 8pm and ready to get movin' by 6:30 or 7 (nothing like Brielle who went to bed at 9 or 10 and slept until 8 or 9, I miss those days!) but the last hour before bed time is my favorite! He is so wild, crazy and busy all day but around 7pm he gets really sweet and sleepy. He likes to snuggle up on our laps and cuddle...that is my favorite time of day! Luckily, he is always up for 'posing' for a picture!
I had to include this picture of Brielle because I wanted her Grandma Inger to see how cute she looked today for church in the dress she gave her for Christmas. The cutest thing about this dress is that the first Sunday she wore it she said "Wow, I look just like a 'Holiday Princess', let's pretend I'm Cinderella, can you do my hair up like Cinderella?"..."No"..."Ok, I'll just be Belle and we can curl it."

3 comments:

Inger said...

The pictures look wonderful. I love little Dean in his PJs and his big grin. Enjoy the snuggle. That is such a precious time that will not last forever. Brielle look beautiful in her dress. I think I even remember what size it was. I love how you put the red and white together.

Danielle said...

What absolutely cute photos! Brielle and Dean are such marvels! They should be in fashion magazines! Lots of love from Aix xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

The Thomas Family said...

I love Dean's jammies!