Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring Fever!

We are ready for sunny beautiful days...no more snow or rain...we want sun! Brielle & Chris are both showing off their new bike's...poor Brielle--we talked her into the hot pink BMX bike that anyone can ride instead of the pink & purple girlie bike! The guy at the bike shop said tons of guys are buying hot pink bikes...huh, interesting! I think Chris just wanted to be able to ride this bike when we take the training wheels off!One of the best purchases I've ever made was this bike seat for Dean! He LOVES it! We have a regular bike trailer but he thinks this is so much better! Every time we go in the garage he runs to my bike and says "Peas, Peas" We've been on at least one bike ride everyday this week! I love Spring!Brielle went to a Fancy Nancy Birthday Party this weekend! The birthday girl gave her this outfit, so she went dressed like this to the party...I wish I would have had a camera when I dropped her off, it was darling to see all the little girls dressed in these matching fancy outfits!
Time Out -- Dean is SO good at sitting in 'Time Out,' he rarely does what we ask...but he NEVER gets up when we put him in Time Out....he just sits there looking adorable!A couple of mornings ago, I found Brielle & Dean like this...I love that Brielle finally has someone to play with!
Super Dean

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Too cute. I love that Brielle has mom's glasses on in that picture, hilarious. And I really love Chris' white spandex...so sexy. Cute, cute kiddos. And seriously, who has a six pack stomach like that at 18 months.

charity said...

these pics made me chuckle, especially the last one. I can't believe how fast everyone's kids are growing up!

I agree with you on the spring thing. time to get my beach cruiser down :)

The Thomas Family said...

Wow~ great pics! I LOVE that Dean doesn't leave time out. The kid needs an excuse to take a break! He's actually thanking you. haha.
That's one of our long term dreams is having fancy bikes like that and taking family rides! :) seriously.

Linda said...

so so cute! I really love that you all can go on bike rides together.

Inger said...

What fun pictures. Yes, it is nice that Brielle and Dean are now at the age when they can start playing a little bit together. They are adorable. The bikes and riders look great!