Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Break

Brielle is out of school this week for Spring Break, so we've been trying to do some fun activities...despite the cold! We spent a snowy afternoon at Classic skating.These photo's of Deano are so fuzzy, but he would NOT hold still. Eventually, I had to rent roller skates so I could chase him down! He was literally riding circles around me and everyone else...SCARY!When the sun finally came out, we went to 'Hee Haw Farm' in Pleasant Grove with our buddies Cash and Gracie.
Pigs, pony's, baby goats...what more could these kiddo's ask for?



4 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh I love those pics of the cute kiddos! They are so sweet and they seem to love animals. Deano is growing so fast! I find the blurred pic of him very "lively"! Love and bisous to all!

Natalie said...

What cute photos...love and miss those kiddos. Deano is getting so big! The pictures of Dean and the scooter are so scary. Miss you. xoxo

Linda said...

so cute! what fun days!!

Inger said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful children! I love to look at them.