Brielle has been dancing with the 'Colleen Collins Smith' dance group for a couple years. It's kind of a 'love/hate' relationship...I love the songs they learn --'Annie' medley, 'Wizard of Oz' medley, Animal Crackers in my Soup (just to name a few of her 7 numbers) but the concerts are crazy--3 hours long, 4 nights in a row!!!



Dean loved the concert for about 30 minutes--he sat on the edge of his seat watching and listening...then he fell asleep! Our neighbors Ms. Gladys & Mr Keith also came to the concert,
Brielle was so excited to see them! She & Dean LOVE going over to visit with Ms. Gladys, it's so nice to have such sweet neighbors.
2 comments:
I haven't seen any of these pics. So glad you finally posted them. What a little doll. She should have done some performances for us while we were there...next time. xo
I see those wonderful pics with such pleasure as always! Lovely pics of lovely kiddos! Bisous
Post a Comment