
STAR WARS!
Deano is obsessed with Star Wars (there are light "savers"--as he calls them, all 6 movies & star wars guys, coloring books etc..EVERYWHERE I look) so of course we had a Star Wars Party! FYI- I spent a billion hours making the "Happy Birthday Deano" sign above...totally obsessive...I'm a mess!

We had a million little kiddo's join in the celebrating!
Deano loved it!


We decorated
Star Wars sugar cookies, played a couple games & ate cake...I've never seen
Deano so excited, he had such a great time!


He LOVED his Darth Vader pinata so much...he even wanted to wear it while he blew out his candles!
1 comment:
How nice and lively! Deano is so funny with this Darth Vader mask on his head while blowing the candles! The Star Wars cookies are a great idea. You've got really everything to match a theme in the USA! Very nice photos, I love seeing those celebrations. Lots of love to all.
Post a Comment