Chris & I were not planning to dress up this year...until the night before Halloween when we were driving to SLC with our friends the Asay's. The boys were sitting in the front seat talking (very enthusiastically) about their cycling clothes and then they started talking about how they wanted to start running but they would have to get the right 'gear' (which means they'd need the right outfits)! It was hilarious...they are obsessed with their gear. This was when Brittany had an idea...we should dress up as "them in their bike gear...or outfits (as I like to call them)."
The only problem was that we now had 24 hours to come up with a costume for our 'gear obsessed guys'...this time I had a little idea....If we were dressing up as them, they should dress up as us! I still cannot believe that Chris agreed to this! Chris was "Miss Provo" and it worked out perfect because Britt was 1st runner up to Miss P.!
4 comments:
so fun! you look awesome and chris looks so pretty. yeah right. he does NOT make a pretty girl. Once, in high school my brother travis dressed up as a cheerleader and he was honestly, adorable. chris could never get away with that!! ha ha . he will probably be happy about that.
love pippi! fun idea!
You must have had such a fun time! I think the children really enjoy it when you all have fun together! This looks like one of those times! We miss you!
Why was I NOT THERE to see this!?!?!?
oh my gosh!!! this is amazing!!!!
Post a Comment