Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Brielle had spring break this week and we had a nice little "staycation." I tried to mix in a couple of fun activities (so it did not seem like we spent all week working in the office)Nana made the kids a picnic lunch a couple of times...they LOVED it! The BYU Dino museum is always lots of fun...especially because it is made up of two rooms, takes 30 minutes to visit and it is free! Another free favorite is the BYU Bean Museum!

Today the kids helped me make lots of strawberry freezer jam...because Chris & Brielle eat it SO fast (sometimes they go through a jar in a day or two and I can't steal anymore from my parents house or they will get suspicious :).


Brielle was doing all kinds of different poses for the camera...gotta love her!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Why is it called the "Bean" museum? And it's FREE? Fantastic place it seems! I have never had freezer jam, I'll have to look up on Google what it is exactly then. Looks so yummy... I love the pics of Brielle and Deano the cooks! Love you all, bisous bisous.

Natalie said...

What a little poser. Such cute kiddos. They're going to be so excited when they get a real spring break in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to see you all.