Monday, May 9, 2011

Disneyland 2011

We went to Disneyland last week with some of our favorite friends and family! One of our favorite Disneyland meals is Goofy's Kitchen...because then we don't have to stand in line to see the characters in the park! Pluto was so much fun...as you can see he is eating Deano!
This is only 13 of the 18 people in our PARTY! We planned this trip with our buddies Brittany & Mackay Asay and Rich and Star Losee. Rich has been like an older brother to me all of my life (his name was even one of my first words) and Britt is like the extra little sister Nat and I never had. My kids LOVE all of their kids and could not have had more fun all week! My parents, Nat, Ty, Baby Noli and Boni (Mom of Britt & Rich) are missing.

Brielle could not look cuter in either of these pictures but Snow White cracks me up!

Deano rode every roller coaster except Indiana Jones and California Screamin' (b/c he was not tall enough for either of them). After Tower of Terror & Space Mountain he said "That was awesome, can we do it again?" He also LOVED spending time with his Uncle Tyler!Cash, Gracie & Deano. We always tell Grace and Deano that they are going to be married (which is hilarious because they are two of the hardest headed kids I've ever met), one day Grace was telling Deano "I marry you, deano" and he told her "no" so I asked him why and he said "It's embarrassing mom!" It was such a crack up!Bobpa, bobpa, Bobpa...do we think Aunt Nat likes Brielle carrying Noli around on her shoulders? When we first set the kids up to take the picture below, my dad took Noli and tried to sit him by himself in the middle of the honey pots...as if a 5 month old should sit 5 feet off the ground by himself...luckily Nat intervened! It's a wonder we survived our childhood!Golden L., Deano, Starli L., Brielle, Noli, Grace A., Kastle L. and Cash A.Cotton Candy! My kids started begging for Cotton candy the minute we got to Disneyland...eventually Nana took pity on them and bought some (I can't stand Cotton candy...it's SO messy and it is not even good)! Gracie & Brielle devoured it and then spent several days asking for more!It's a Small World

with lots of people! Have you ever been to Disneyland in a group of 18 and tried to stay together (and not kill each other)...not exactly easy, but we did it!


Once again Nana took pity on Bri & Deano and bought them ANOTHER stuffed Mickey & Minnie! I think we probably have at least 30 (including 3 that are 3 ft. tall)...they loved sharing with Baby Noli!

I've asked both kids what their favorite part of the trip was and both have said it was being with their buddies...I'm so glad they got to make these memories!

This is the ONLY picture of Chris & I together the whole week...and we are wearing these ridiculous 3D glasses!
Nana and her boys at the Rain Forest Cafe - downtown Disney

My beautiful little Brielle--she was also SO brave! She went on every single ride at Disneyland and California Adventure--even her first upside down roller coaster!


I love this picture of Dean. He LOVES Star Wars and when all the bigger boys were picking our a Lego set for their "1 toy" at Disneyland, Deano decided he wanted this star wars lego set (for ages 7 & up), he could not wait to get it put together! Chris almost died when he saw how many teeny tiny little pieces it had when HE had to put it together...and now they are all over our playroom. These two are growing up way too fast!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Come back already. We miss you. These are such darling pics. Can't wait until Nolan can run around with the kids next year (or maybe I can!). xo

Danielle said...

Those photos are so cute and lively too! I love the one on which Deano is looking at Gracie and has his arm around her shoulder, with this so nice little smile on his face, they make a perfect "couple"!!! Brielle is growing so fast, and is so beautiful! All these remind me of the so wonderful and unforgettable time I had with you at Disneyland! Memories for ever! Remember those happy times enlighten our sad daily life you know. Lots of love and bisous.

The Thomas Family said...

Awesome trip guys! That picture of you and Chris is cute!

Inger said...

These are wonderful pictures! I do know that it is hard to be a large group going to Disney Land. We did that once! All I did was trying to figure out where everyone was! The children are growing so tall! The picture of you and Chris is great! It sounds like you had a great time! What precious memories the children will have...