Monday, October 24, 2011

Favorite Summer Visitors!

One of our FAVORITE things during the summer is our annual visit from Grandpa & Grandma Rueckert & Aunt Amanda!  The kids look forward to it all year because they are so much fun!
Dean & Inger...I couldn't have asked for better in-laws and
they are the best grandparents...they LOVE to read, play, sing
and pretty much give Brielle & Dean their undivided attention!
Amanda, Chris & Brielle
 I have very few pictures of Chris & Amanda, so I thought I'd
throw this one in from our friends garage/car collection.
It's interesting because their parents say that Amanda reminds
them SO much of Chris...mannerisms, things she says etc..
It blows them away, especially considering he went to college
before she was 2!
Dean Christopher, Christopher Dean & Grandpa Dean
(I know, Deano's name is SO original!)

 Liberty Park
Deano LOVES LOVES LOVES his Grandpa!

Brielle adores Amanda!



Sharing a little treat...who would not want
cotton candy when it's 99 degree's outside!?!
These are probably 3 of grandma's biggest fans! I hope Deano
grows up to feel the same way Chris feels about his mom!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Darling photos. They are so blessed to have so many Grandparents & Aunts who adore them.

Love that last picture, Chris & Deano are cracking me up!

xo

Danielle said...

This doesn't accept my comment...

Danielle said...

I was saying; GREAT GREAT pics I really enjoyed when opening my laptop this morning, waiting for Jacques to let our phone ring once to phone him back before he goes to have an other fibroscopy... Thank you all for your continuous prayers, Jacques sends you all his love.
Bisous from Aix.