Sunday, September 16, 2007

Brielle is obsessed!









Brielle is totally obsessed with her new baby brother! She is CONSTANTLY giving him kisses and hugs, she can't keep her hands off of him! She gets SO upset whenever I try to put him in his bassinet because she says she still wants to hold him...really she just wants me to hold him and follow her around! She is beyond excited! Luckily he is asleep in all of these pictures, so he does not know he is being mauled!

15 comments:

Inger said...

Such great pictures! Brielle will be a great sister, she already loves that little baby. She wanted to cheer him up, when he was crying. Sounds like you have done a great job preparing her for her new role. Hugs to all 4 of you!

The Thomas Family said...

Congratulations! I think Dean is so handsome already, really!! I can't wait to meet him.

Sara said...

Congrats! He is adorable. You will have some tall kids!

Danielle said...

Wonderful pictures! Brielle is really the big sister every little boy would dream of! She is so gentle with baby Dean and so caring, it's amazing. Lots of love to all 4!

Lulucarrot said...

Congratulations Tiff! Dean is so cute. I love his name too!

Freeman Family said...

Congrats! He is adorable!

Likely said...

What a good looking family. One that should be featured in the Ensign or something. Woops, that already happened once.

Beautiful boy and of course, beautiful girl.

I am glad to hear that Brielle is doing so well with him.

Thank you for posting pictures, we have been dying to see them!

Linda said...

so beautiful! Both of them! Usually I think newborns are pretty ugly (the first few weeks) but I have to say that Dean's looking good! and I'm glad you're doing so well! I really can't wait to see you!

charity said...

we always knew you two would make beautiful babies!

So glad to hear you're doing well!!

xoxoCharity

Amanda said...

He's adorable!!
I bet Brielle loves him to DEATH!

Natalie said...

Soooo cute....can't get enough!

Inger said...

Brielle makes a lovely little mother! She is so happy and proud! What an accomplishment for a 3-year-old! Her parents are to be congratulated!
Little baby Dean is terrific!! I like his name and he looks like a big strong boy, taking after his father!
Well done mom and dad!! Love, Dean

{Brittany} said...

Tiff, our family is going private because it is not safe for Cash. I would love for you to view our blog. Please email me your address if you are interested!
Brittanyasay@gmail.com
Brit

Sunny Jo said...

Tiff, its Sunny Jo!! Congrats on the baby boy, hes ADORABLE!! im glad that everything went good!! :)

Likely said...

I hope MAx loves his new baby brother like Brielle. I have had him trying to "be gentle" with a Cabbage Patch Doll that Amanda let him borrow. He threw it across the room yesterday while I was in the shower because he was upset I wouldn't let him shower with me that day.

Uh-oh.