Monday, September 3, 2007

Ready and Waiting...



We are now officially ready for the baby! The carpet is in, the base boards are finished, all the paint has been redone, the light & power switches have all been changed to white (Chris did not like the way the cream looked with his white base boards and trim)...we practically have a new house! I am so happy with the way that everything turned out! Chris did SO much work, I am so lucky to have a husband that can do anything...and is willing to do it all twice!

I thought I was going to have the baby for sure on Saturday night or Sunday because I was so sick to my stomach and I was having a lot of cramping and contractions...however they were not very consistent. Unfortunately...it has all come to a stop today! No more contractions or nausea. I am trying lots of tricks though...last night my sister Natalie and my friend Brittany both insisted on rubbing my feet -- concentrating on the 'reflexology' points that are supposed to induce labor. Tonight Chris and Brittany made me jump on a trampoline. I've been walking like crazy...I don't know why he does not just hurry up and come out...maybe he wants to wait until his 'due date' (Sept. 7). All I know is that the longer we drag this on the bigger he is growing! Brielle was 8lbs 11oz (and she was a week early)! Oh well, as Scarlet would say... "tomorrow is another day!"

11 comments:

Sara said...

Your house looks awesome! You guys are braver than I am starting all those projects right before your due date. It's nice to have guys who are good around the house.

Keep me updated when you have the baby. I can't believe you'll have 2 already. We're just starting to think about it...we'll see! Good luck!

Natalie said...

Yeah! The house looks amazing and what a good poser/Vanna White Brielle is in all the pics. Everything looks great...now just wait & wait & wait, but could you hurry up please!

Freeman Family said...

Wow, Tiff everything looks great! Even though it was crazy I'm sure you are glad you did it before the baby. They say a baby changes everything, but two is a whole other ball game! I can't seem to get anything finished these days!

{Brittany} said...

I still think he's not coming till next friday the 14th and he's going to be 9 lbs 7 oz and 24" Long Good Luck!!!

Lulucarrot said...

Tiff! I swear Brielle is so beautiful! I know you don't put makeup on her but she is so cute it looks like you do.

Danielle said...

It's true, Brielle is so cute on each picture! She could be a model for kids fashion don't you think? Give her lots of bisous from Jacques and me. Grosses bises à tous !

The Higginbothams said...

Hey Chris and Tiffany, we got your link from the Davids and we have really been enjoying your blog. Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck with the delivery. I'm sure he'll be so darling. You guys seem to be doing well and you look great. Brielle is so beautiful!
-Cory and Jessica

Likely said...

I tried EVERYTHING and Max came a week late. 9 pounds 6 ounces and 24 in.

I walked for miles and miles, ate spicy food, tried some herbal stuff... the works.

The night I finally just relaxed and watched a movie with Dave and my mother, he came.

We are praying for you !!!!

katie said...

GOOD LUCK with your baby! I found your blog through Charity. So fun. Your little girl is beautiful, she looks just like you.Check out our blog-budgebunch.blogspot.com Katie Whetten Budge

Likely said...

And where did you get that plane sitting on that dresser?

Jenn Daniels said...

IS HE HERE YET? If he only knew what was waiting for him! I feel your OCD pain...what would we do without husbands? (Of course you probably wouldn't be in the condition you're in now :) Keep me posted!