The day before we came home, we took Brielle to Baltimore. We went to Hard Rock Cafe and the National Aquarium, which are both right on the Chesapeake Bay.
Brielle at the Hard Rock Cafe...holding the shirt she picked out to send to Danielle!
Oh how cute and nice of you dear Brielle! When I read "Hard Rock Café" I was thinking that I missed seeing any... Aint'I lucky then to be able to show off an original T-shirt here then! Thank you so much Brielle! Miss you so much... Lots of love from sunny Aix!
1 comment:
Oh how cute and nice of you dear Brielle! When I read "Hard Rock Café" I was thinking that I missed seeing any... Aint'I lucky then to be able to show off an original T-shirt here then! Thank you so much Brielle! Miss you so much... Lots of love from sunny Aix!
Post a Comment