Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day! This picture is of the present Brielle picked out earlier this week for me... out of the rock bed of the new Italian Place we opened up this week in Spanish Fork. She was SO excited, she kept it in her pocket all day and yesterday she asked me to help her wrap it!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't see the present Brielle wanted you to wrap up for Mother's Day... What is it Tiff? It's a pity we cannot click on the photos to enlarge them anymore, how come? Brielle and Dean look so cute! Bisous bisous to all!

Tiff Rueckert said...

a rock

Inger said...

Where does Brielle learn how to pose like that? Amazing. The rock is the most beautiful rock I ever saw! Beautiful and precious children as well!!

The Thomas Family said...

A rock!! Oh my goodness, that is so cute. And I LOVE that she even asked you to help her wrap it. Jeez.
Happy Mother's Day, Tiff! You are an amazing mother and have helped me SO MUCH in my own mothering! Thank you!

Mimi said...

Isn't funny how little gifts like that can be the sweetest things? I love seeing the kids excited about their own ideas.

Danielle said...

Today I was a ble to see the nice rock Brielle gave you as a Mother's Day present, it's so funny to see how Brielle has an incredible imagination! The pic of Dean on top of this page is "clickable" but not the others, why?