Wednesday, July 22, 2009

June Visitors!

This is our summer of visitors! By September we will have had everyone in Chris' family stay with us this year...it is so much fun! In June we had Chris' younger brother Dave, his wife Tiffany and their two boys Max & Oliver! The kids had such a great time playing together, especially at the Strawberry Day's Carnival!
At the end of June we had Chris' Dad and little sister Amanda...unfortunately (for us) Amanda was at EFY most of the time, but Bri & Dean had a fantastic time with Grandpa...they LOVED having his undivided attention!We even got to celebrate Grandpa Dean's birthday with him!Dinner with Dean's Sister (left) & her husband and his brother (right) and his wife. We may not have gotten a lot of time with Aunt Amanda...but Brielle made good use of the time they did have! (*notice Amanda is wearing a crown, Tinkerbell skirt & holding a wand!)

7 comments:

Linda said...

I love those pictures of the kiddies at the carnival!! I cannot wait to see you guys, finally i can see you all for real!

The Thomas Family said...

Hey Tiff! Love all the pictures of Cali and with Dad. I can't wait to take my turn! You guys are so great and we miss you a lot.

Danielle said...

Lovely pics really! I have some of the 4th of July with all of you but cannot pu tthem on my laptop, they're on a 4GB card and my MacBook Pro doesn't read those... I discovered this now... Has anyone any idea?

Inger said...

What wonderful pictures! I wish I could have been there! Thank you for all your love and support!

Inger said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture of Amanda, Brielle, and Dean. The looks on their faces and Tinkerbell outfits and smiles and arms around each other. It is PRECIOUS!

Danielle said...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y sweet BRIELLE!
Bisous from Jacques and Danielle

Danielle said...

Yesterday I posted HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIELLE! But probably forgot to hit "publish your comment" key then... Bisous bisous