We had more visitors in July...this time it was one of Chris' best friends. Chris & Phil are friends from their LDS mission to the Canary Islands--when Chris came home he spent most of his time with Phil and Meiken. He was a 3rd wheel during their dating, engagement & early marriage! They all 3 cried when Phil & Meiken left for Law School! I thought Chris was obsessed with them when we first met...he even had their engagement picture framed in his apartment! I met them at our wedding, yet I felt like I'd known them forever...because Chris talked about them so much! We've seen them a handful of times over the last 7 years, but we both got pregnant at the same, so Meiken and I became 'email buddies'...emailing atleast once a day about the gripes of pregnancy & husbands! It had been too long since we'd seen them--we've missed them! We had such a GREAT TIME and we think they should forget about California and move to Utah, so we can play the marble game & rook every night!Thursday, August 6, 2009
Old Friends!
We had more visitors in July...this time it was one of Chris' best friends. Chris & Phil are friends from their LDS mission to the Canary Islands--when Chris came home he spent most of his time with Phil and Meiken. He was a 3rd wheel during their dating, engagement & early marriage! They all 3 cried when Phil & Meiken left for Law School! I thought Chris was obsessed with them when we first met...he even had their engagement picture framed in his apartment! I met them at our wedding, yet I felt like I'd known them forever...because Chris talked about them so much! We've seen them a handful of times over the last 7 years, but we both got pregnant at the same, so Meiken and I became 'email buddies'...emailing atleast once a day about the gripes of pregnancy & husbands! It had been too long since we'd seen them--we've missed them! We had such a GREAT TIME and we think they should forget about California and move to Utah, so we can play the marble game & rook every night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I enjoy looking at your pictures, and reading about your wonderful visitors. You have hopefully had a great summer with all your visitors!
Post a Comment