Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Deano!

My baby is growing up...I could not believe it today when the Doctor told me he weighed 34lbs andis 38.5 in. tall! It feels like if I blink...he's going to be leaving on a mission and 6ft8in tall!
Brielle kept trying to get Dean excited about his birthday and he kept saying for days "No birfday, no birfday" but by the time it was all over he was loving it! Deano LOVES ''choo choo's" and "brrrum, brrrum's (cars)," his little face was so cute when he came in and saw his new train table town! Don't worry I've already had the glue gun out....gluing as many things as possible to the table (I'm a pathetic control freak)!Next Stop was a party at Nana and Bobpa's! Dean tried SO hard to blow out his candles but he could never quite get the blowing thing right!How could anyone resist this little smile!?Grandma & Grandpa Rueckert sent Deano this Mickey Mouse Clubhouse book (that both kiddo's love) and the first thing Dean did was put his hand up to his mouth (just like Mickey does) and call "Oh toodles," then push the toodles sound button (this will make absolutely no sense to you if you've never watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse), he was so tickled with himself!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

What lovely photos of Deano's birthday! Brielle looks so adorable too in her dress! Put a pic of the cake too please, I'm sure it was a marvel! It's strange that we cannot expand the photos anymore... Bisous

Natalie said...

I love these photos...they're so adorable. Dean is getting so big, he's a little kid all of the sudden. Thanks for posting these, I love seeing the kiddos. I love how Brielle is being such a good 'big sis' helping him open presents and blow out candles. I wonder where she learned that? I doubt Dean is going to let her do that when he gets bigger than her. So funny!


xoxo

Natalie said...

I love these photos...they're so adorable. Dean is getting so big, he's a little kid all of the sudden. Thanks for posting these, I love seeing the kiddos. I love how Brielle is being such a good 'big sis' helping him open presents and blow out candles. I wonder where she learned that? I doubt Dean is going to let her do that when he gets bigger than her. So funny!


xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yes, I thought exactly the same! Brielle is helping her little brother in such a loving and mature way! What wonderful pictures. It is SO cute to see how he is trying to blow out the candles! Did somebody have to help him I wonder. I LOVE the table train!! What a wonderful and perfect present for a little 2-year old boy!! It seems like a great birthday!

Kristi David said...

So adorable! I can't believe your kids are so big - time flies. You have really beautiful kids Tiff!