
We are so excited for Fall! We've got our
Halloween jammies, decorations up and costumes on! Aunt Nat & Uncle Ty sent Dean this adorable Pirates of the
Caribbean dress up set for his birthday! He loves being a pirate...his ''sissy'' has taught him the cutest "
Arghhhh" you have ever heard!



Three times in the last week Dean has brought me one of
Brielle's dress-up dresses and said "Dean sissy, please''...I'm assuming he is telling me he wants to dress up like his sissy but there is no way I'm going to put him in a Minnie Mouse dress...so today I picked up this
hilarious costume at Target. He LOVES it!

The first thing he did was run around the house as fast as he could yelling "Buzz, Buzz!" Then, he wanted to watch Toy Story (of course) with his Buzz gun. He was so sad (6 hours later) when he had to take it off and get in the bath, he even tried to get me to put it back on before he went to bed...maybe I'm going to regret this! Oh well, don't worry you will NEVER see him out in public dressed as Buzz...that is where I draw the line!
BYU Football...
hmmm, where do I go from here? We went to the game last weekend with Chris' sis and family...the highlight was definitely the cute kids!

Dean was beside himself when we bought him this
BYU bball jersey! I wish I could record him saying "B Y
woow," it is adorable! He points to the 'Y' and says "
BYU like Daddy."
Brielle had SO much fun with her 5 boy cousins! They are so sweet with her...she had someone by her side for 4 days straight...she loved it! We love you Bryant boys!
4 comments:
Those are the cutest jammies...and I think the Buzz costume is hysterical. Dean is a natural in his little jersey... So cute. Love those kiddies. Thanks for posting all the pictures so I don't miss anything!
xoxo
Oh yes I have never seen such funny and cute jammies!I love Deanin his BYU jersey too, he is a real fan thus! What lovely pictures, like Nat says, it makes us see the kiddos as if we were there too. Thanks so much for all these updates and tons of bisous to everyone!
What wonderful pictures. Isn't it so sweet how the children like to dress up! I am glad you had fun at the game. Too bad they lost. We were looking for you on the TV screen! I wish we could have been there with you! What wonderful pictures! Thank you for sharing!
wow, I just love looking at all these pictures! I miss my nieces and nephews...sigh. You guys are having so much fun and they're just great kids!!
Post a Comment