We hiked the Y last Monday for FHE...it was Dean and my first time! It is hard to believe I've spent all but 4 of my 31 years living in Provo, graduated from BYU and still never hiked the Y...even Brielle had done it (last summer with the BYU lacrosse team).
Deano, Gracie, Cash & Brielle had so much fun...until they started to get hot & tired! Brielle was the only one that did not have to be carried...she hiked the whole thing on her own, we were so proud of her! 
Deano & Gracie were a whole other story. Dean ran for the first 10 minutes, then he wanted Chris to carry him the rest of the way up! Gracie wanted to walk but if they would have let her it would have taken us all day to get up because she stops to pick up ''treasures'' every 2 feet! 

Deano pondering his future as a cougar...
1 comment:
How fun! I love to see the pictures too! I love how Dean is helping little Gracie by reaching out his hand and having a smile on his face! I love how Brielle walked the whole way! What a trooper! Deano pondering his future as a cougar is precious! Your family picture is wonderful!
Post a Comment