Monday, August 9, 2010

Cruisin'



Deano learned to ride a two wheeler last week (ironic that Brielle learned this summer too)! He first went out with chris and then grandpa Dean helped him perfect his skills all week long. It was special that grandpa got to help, considering he lives on the other side of the country.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Deano is so in advance in all what he does and how big he is too! When I see kids here of his age, I wonder if they're "normal"... I awaitmore photos of Brielle's bday now, as you said you celebrated during a whole week! Hope she is ok and the stitches will be removed soon (don't put this place of the skin in sunlgiht afterwards). Lots of love from Aix.

Macy said...

I didn't know that you are an expert at making cakes! Your barbie and rollerskating cakes are great! (I might need some help with my next birthday cake...)I'm so sad about Brielle's b-day disaster. You never want to end a party with a trip to the E.R.! I hope you are having a great vacation! See you soon!

Macy said...

I didn't know that you are an expert at making cakes! Your barbie and rollerskating cakes are great! (I might need some help with my next birthday cake...)I'm so sad about Brielle's b-day disaster. You never want to end a party with a trip to the E.R.! I hope you are having a great vacation! See you soon!