Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Six Years Old!!!!

It is hard to believe it's been 6 years since this bright little star entered our life! Brielle is such a sweet girl and we all adore her. We kicked off her birthday with breakfast at Magleby's Fresh (her favorite breakfast spot) and then we fed the ducks our leftover french toast. I worked all day (which she loves b/c that means she spent the day at Nana's) and then we went to dinner with my parents. We let her pick the restaurant and she chose a Thai restaurant that we go to occasionally...we thought it was such a funny choice for a 6 year old...maybe she just wanted to take a picture with this statue!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Vive Brielle ! She is so beautiful and radiant in her lovely blue dress and nice shoes next to the statue! Didn't you take a pic of the whole family in the Thaï restaurant (you know how I love pics of "meals")? Lots of love, bisous à tous !

Linda said...

If I were 6 I'd want a picture with that statue. and if I were 31 I'd want a picture with that statue. She's such a cool girl...she's got style.