Saturday, August 11, 2007

Princess Mahem...





...and the birthday continues. Brielle invited Ella, Savannah and Amar (her friends from our neighborhood) over to celebrate like Princesses! We made 'bibbity boppity boo wands,' played a few games, opened presents, ate cupcakes and most importantly dressed up like Princesses. We gave them each little crowns and Brielle shared her princess shoes. I also had sparkles to spray in their hair and on their arms...because what kind of Princess does not have sparkles! Brielle had a wonderful time...I am completely exhausted and very glad that we have another year to get ready for the next party and that I will not be pregnant next year!







5 comments:

Danielle said...

How wonderful Tiff! These little Princesses should ALL be in the next Dysney movie! Brielle is so cute in her dress, and her hair is really like a Princess's! Love to all!

Amanda said...

Oh darling Brielle!!!
She is absolutly adorable!
It sounds like a VERY fun princess party!

Likely said...

Sparkles on the arms and hair.

A must.

I have to give it to you for throwing two parties for your princess while gestating.

Max's b-day is coming up and I am wondering what I will be up to doing.

You are my inspiration for sure.

Linda said...

i'm doing this for my next birthday party


seriously.

charity said...

What a perfect princess birthday!

xo