Brielle is really in to taking pictures lately! She took this one of my sweet baby boy today! Look at that face! Gosh, he just kills me!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Cutest Little Boy in the World!
Dean is such a cutie! He just kills me...he's such a doll! I ran and got my camera when he was playing with Brielle's 'left-behind' Princess toys because he was picking them up out of the lunch box and throwing them at the castle...it was so funny to me (remember I don't have any brothers), boys are just so different then little girls! Brielle never threw things like that! Anyway, the funniest part was that I was trying to take a candid picture...but everytime Dean saw the orange light from my camera flash, he would look up at me a smile/pose for the picture...I wonder where he learned that!
He LOVES the Piano! I am a firm believer in allowing little kids to play/pound on the Piano (even though the pounding can make you nuts!), I think it's great to let them love playing and making music! This was his first time sitting on the bench by himself, usually he just crawls up to the piano and stands while he pounds away!
ATTACK! ATTACK!! This is Chris' new favorite word to yell at Dean...and he knows exactly what to do...ATTACK BRIELLE! He thinks this is the greatest game ever! The sad and scary part is that he is already getting so big that it is not going to be long before he can really 'take her out'! Dean loves to wrestle...if anyone lays down on the ground, he scurries over to them and starts climging on top of them (Attack)! A couple weeks ago in church, he did this to a little 1 year old boy...they were sitting next to each other and he started trying to climb on top of him! Little boys (and the big boys who teach them to attack) are a whole different breed!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE that Dean was throwing the dolls at the castle! So funny! Such a boy! And I totally agree with you on the piano thing. I'm all for letting them bang on the keys, Jarond is always afraid they'll ruin it but I love it!
Yes I love it too when I read your story about how Dean uses Brielle's dolls!!! How nice to see that he loves playing the piano, you will have a nice music play one day with Brielle at the harp. And Brielle is a very talented photographer, amazing really! Dean has such a cute little face on this pic! Lots of love to everyone, from boiling hot Aix.
What adorable pictures! Yes, I agree, boys have a different nature. That's great that you let Dean "make music". I remember people asking "doesn't it drive you nuts" when they practise. It never did. So if you can put up with the banging, you will like it later on, when they practise. As usual, wonderful pictures, beautiful children!
What a little poser...just like his mommy! {and you know I mean that in a LOVING way..i'm just jealous i'm not as photogenic as you!}
He's adorable but, where do boys come from? It's so funny how different they are. Can't wait to see him!
that's hilarious. Chris cracks me up. It's like he's training his puppy or something to be man! (and he probably saw chris throwing the princesses at the castle)
Post a Comment