Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Cheese!"

I snapped this picture tonight before bedtime and I thought you might enjoy these two little cheeseballs as much as I do! Dean can only say a few words...one of which is "Cheese" and he's got the biggest grin to go along with it! As soon as he sees me get the camera, he starts saying "Cheese!"
P.S. He found this masculine hat on Brielle's bed and put it on himself...then wore it around the house for awhile...Chris' Mormor (Swedish grandmother) made it.


6 comments:

Danielle said...

Dean looks so funny with his big grin saying "cheese"! I love to see how Brielle smiles too, she is probably Dean's best teacher! xoxoxoxo

Inger said...

Yes, I am sure Brielle is his best teacher! What a grin! They have wonderful "cheese smiles". Thank you for sharing.

Natalie said...

Those are some serious cheezers! Still adorable of course. Miss you! Come visit me.

Linda said...

planning my trip...this summer!!!

butter&eggs said...

Love these guys!! and Loved the late night text mess the other day.. it was great to talk to you.. Sorry that Chris was right as far as the Jacks go :)

Di said...

Oh My! I must say they are the cutest littles.
When Brielle runs in and yells "Nana where are You?"
I just count my many blessings.
Then there is Dean, has my heart.