While strolling the Target Dollar Spot yesterday... Brielle saw this 'Naughty' sleeping mask and begged me to buy it...I thought it was so funny that she wanted it in the first place that of course I gave in! The reason she said she wanted it was because her Aunt Amanda has a sleeping mask and she wanted to be like her! (she loves & misses you Amanda!) Its funny that it says 'naughty' because we've been talking a lot about not being naughty...and it is a struggle sometimes because Brielle is 4 going on 14! She is quite the little independent girlie!
That is why our newest Christmas tradition is the Elf on the Shelf! Brielle LOVES it...she has asked me about 5 times if that is a 'real Elf' and 'am I sure I did not put it out after she went to sleep?' but she has been talking to 'Pixie' (that is what she named our Elf) all day...reminding her to tell Santa this & that! http://www.elfontheshelf.com/index_html.php

3 comments:
Wow .. That's so funny we just had an enrichment about the "elf on the shelf". How easy do our lives intertwine? (is that a word?)..xoxo di
Love it!!! Why did you not buy Cash one??? You know that little stinker is not on the nice list right now!
I Love the elf on the shelf... that's a big hit at our house. To answer your question we finished our cabin in Show Low, AZ in Sept. It has been so much fun I just wish work was a little busier so I could furnish it... oh well.. love you , Di
Post a Comment